A patient whose tooth needs to be replaced or restored will benefit from a dental crown or a dental bridge. These restorations will restore the health and functionality to your smile. They will also restore the beauty of your smile.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over the top of a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. The crown will completely cover the visible part of the tooth. Dr. Anuradha Vaddineni may place a dental crown to:
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Hold a cracked tooth together
- Restore a broken or worn down tooth
- Cover and support a tooth with a large dental filling
- Anchor a dental bridge
- Cover a misshaped or badly stained tooth
- Cover a dental implant
A dental bridge closes the gap in your smile by replacing missing teeth. A dental bridge is made up of two dental crowns with a replacement tooth or teeth in between. The dental crowns are placed on the teeth on either side of the gap. A dental bridge can:
- Restore your smile
- Restore your bite
- Restore your ability to talk and eat properly
- Maintain your face shape
- Prevent the natural teeth from shifting
Contact Precinct Line Dentistry today to schedule an appointment with our dentist and to learn more about the benefits of a dental crown or dental bridge in North Richland Hills, Texas.